We have an immediate need for a Licensed Technician to join our busy & growing Service department. Enjoy working in a newer facility, with an air conditioned shop, onsite car wash, and service drive-thru!
The Technician will join our existing team to deliver a superior experience to all of our service customers. The incumbent will be required to work Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, one late night during the week (until 8pm), and every third Saturday (8am-3pm). This role reports directly to our Fixed Operations Manager.
• Obtain daily repair orders from the Service Advisor
• Perform a variety of vehicle maintenance & repair jobs, as indicated on the work order with accuracy and efficiency in accordance with dealership and manufacturer standards
• Inspect and diagnose the source of any malfunction and perform repair
• Save and tag parts requested by customer or under warranty
• Examine the vehicle to determine the need for additional safety or service work, notifying the Service Advisor if further work is recommended
• Document work performed
• Road test vehicles
• Attend Ford sponsored training sessions
Skills and Attributes
• Positive & professional attitude
• Proven record of quality workmanship
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently
• Strong problem solving ability to accurately diagnose problems
• Respectful of timelines and deadlines
• Proven ability to be a strong team player
• Willingness to learn & acquire new technical knowledge (ie: attending manufacturer’s training courses)
Qualifications & Experience
• Previous Ford experience is desired, but not mandatory
• Valid Ontario Driver’s License with a clean abstract
• Licensed technician – 310S license
Sales & Leasing Consultant
We are interested in candidates who:
• Have a love for selling
• Are self-motivated, goal oriented
• Consistently exceed customer expectations with their sales approach & ability to build relationships
• Pride themselves on being a product knowledge expert who can sell the true value of the vehicle
• Tailor their selling approach based on the clientele
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively negotiate and answer questions & concerns
• Possess a valid OMVIC license and valid Ontario Driver’s License, with a clean abstract
- A biweekly base salary + volume based bonus + other monthly/annual incentives
- demo or car allowance
- C.A.D.A benefits plan and optional pension plan
- Grant Cardone sales training
Submit your resume for an opportunity to join an established family owned & operated, 30 year business with a loyal and growing customer base!
You'll be working in a state-of-the-art facility, with a large inventory of new & certified pre-owned vehicles, and you'll be representing one of the industry's best product lines.
Fines Ford is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
This role will support the day-to-day running of the Parts department, working directly with technicians, retail customers and internal customers (ie: sales dept). The Parts Assistant reports to the Parts Manager. The role requires one evening per week and every third Saturday.
- Parts counter assistance & parts window assistance
- Picking parts, putting away parts (ie: lifting, sorting) and delivering parts
- Daily/weekly movement of PEARS identified warranty parts/CORES and disposal of garbage/obsolete parts
- Assistance in the reorganization of the department for greater efficiency (ie: day to day housekeeping but also overall inventory organization)
- Support the inventory of customer seasonal tires (ie: responsible for storage and cataloguing the tire stock)
- Special order parts support
- Assist in inventory control (ie: monthly bin counts, converting bin locations to updated organizational system, annual parts inventory)
- Support parts orders (ie: fast moving parts, fluids, consumables. Etc)
- Opening and closing responsibilities
- General ad hoc support to Parts & Service department as directed by Fixed Operations Manager
Skills and Attributes
- Positive & professional attitude, courteous to both internal & external customers
- Responsive to all inquiries in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing customer inquiries, calls, emails, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Proven track re
- cord of learning new software & computer applications quickly
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal (in-person and over the phone)
- Ability to follow directions and work autonomously
- Ability to lift 50lbs (ie: incumbent will be moving a variety of parts throughout the day – rims,tires etc)
Previous experience working in a dealership environment is preferred
Valid Ontario Driver’s License
Clean driver’s abstract
Interested applicants should submit their resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Katie Fines, HR Manager. Applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. Fines Ford Lincoln is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.